Indigo Airlines Job Vacancy in Nagpur, Maharashtra
1. Educational Qualification: Graduates from a Recognized Board or University as determined by IndiGo.
2. If at any stage prior to or during the Employment of Candidate, it is found that the requisite qualification is not completed from a Recognized Board or University as determined by IndiGo, such candidate’s Offer for Employment or Employment is liable to be withdrawn or terminated.
3. Desired Skills: Good Communication Skills, Customer Service Aptitude, and Open to work in rotational shifts, able to work under pressure.
4. Airport Operations Experience Preferred.
5. No Visible Tattoo marks/ body art
6. Age: 18 to 27 Years
7. Interviewed Candidates can reapply after 6 months
A. Mandatory Requirements:
a) For Customer Service – Good Communication, Pleasing Personality
b) For Security – Adaptable to all weather conditions, the Place of work can be either at the Terminal or Apron. Basic Avsec & Screener Qualified.
c) For Ramp – Adaptable to all weather conditions, the Place of work can be either at the Terminal or Apron
B. Preferable Requirement:
a) For Customer Service – Well versed in Customer Dealing
b) For Security – BASIC AVSEC, Screener, NCC Background
c) For Ramp – Load & Trim License, 12th Science Background
Please Note :
IndiGo does not charge any money for interviews or recruitment. All communications related to Offer Letters will be sent from official IndiGo email ids only. (For example firstname.lastname@example.org )
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria