Job Vacancy for School Principal in Patiala Punjab - Red Cliffe School
JD(s) of a School Principal (in addition to the existing KRA(s)
1) Will function as, the Head of the office of the school under his / her charge and carry out all administrative & academic duties required.
2) Handle official correspondence relating to the school and furnish, within the specified dates, the returns and information required by the State Government/Board.
3) Conduct physical verification of school property and stock at least once a year and ensure the maintenance of stock registers neatly and accurately.
4) Supervise, guide and control the work of the teaching and non-teaching staff of the school.
5) Be in charge of admissions in the school, preparation of school timetable, allocation of duties and teaching load to the teachers, and shall provide necessary facilities to the teachers in the discharge of their duties and conducting the school examination in accordance with the instructions issued by the Government/Board from time to time.
6) Plan the years academic work in advance in consultation with his / her colleagues and hold staff meeting at least once a month, review the work done during the month and assess the progress of the pupils.
7) Help and guide the teachers to promote their professional growth and actively encourage their participation in courses designed for in-service education.
8) Promote the initiative of the teachers for self-improvement and encourage them to undertake experiments that are educationally sound.
9) Supervise classroom teaching and secure co-operation and coordination amongst teachers of the same subject areas as well as inter-subject coordination.
10) Arrange for special remedial teaching of the children belonging to the weaker sections of the community also of other children who need such remedial teaching.
11) Plan and specify a regular timetable for the scrutiny of pupil’s written work and home assignments and ensure that the assessment and corrections are carried out timely and effectively.
12) Make necessary arrangements for organizing special instructions for the pupils according to their needs.
13) Organize and coordinate various co-curricular activities through the house system or in such other effective ways as he may think fit.
14) Develop and organize the library resources and reading facilities in the school and ensure that the pupils and teachers have access to them.
15) Send regularly the progress reports of the students to their parents or guardians.
16) Promote the physical well being of the pupil, ensure a high standard of cleanliness and health habits, and arrange periodical medical examinations of the students and send medical reports to parents or guardians
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria