Job Vacancy for Software Engineer at NatWest Group in Gurgaon
Join us as a Software Engineer
What you'll do
- This is an opportunity for a driven Software Engineer to take on an exciting new career challenge
- You’ll have the opportunity to build a wide network of stakeholders of varying levels of seniority
- It’s a chance to hone your existing technical skills and advance your career
In your new role, you’ll engineer and maintain innovative, customer-centric, high-performance, secure, and robust solutions.
You’ll be working within a feature team and using extensive experience to engineer software, scripts, and tools that are often complex, as well as liaising with other engineers, architects, and business analysts across the platform.
You’ll also be:
The skills you'll need
- Producing complex and critical software rapidly and of high quality adds value to the business
- Working in permanent teams who are responsible for the full life cycle, from initial development, through enhancement and maintenance to replacement or decommissioning
- Collaborating to optimize our software engineering capability
- Designing, producing, testing, and implementing our working code
- Working across the life cycle, from requirements analysis and design, through coding to testing, deployment, and operations
You’ll need a background in software engineering, software design, architecture, and an understanding of how your area of expertise supports our customers.
You’ll also need:
- Experience in working with code repositories, bug tracking tools, and wikis
- Coding experience in multiple programming languages
- Experience of DevOps and Agile methodology and associated toolsets and methodologies
- A background in solving highly complex, analytical, and numerical problems
- Experience in implementing programming best practices, especially around scalability, automation, virtualization, optimisation, availability, and performance