Pharmacist Job in Meerut at Kanag ENT
We’re looking for a full-time pharmacist to ensure that all medicines and drugs are stored properly in an easy retrieval matter. Must be able to reallocate to base city.
· Bachelors of Pharmacy (B. Pharma) or Masters of Pharmacy (M. Pharma) or Diploma in Pharmacy (D. Pharma) accorded by an accredited university or institution.
· To ensure that hospital stamp is put on all medicines received.
· To maintain a record of all dispensing in computers and/or registers.
· To ensure timely delivery of medicines to admit patients.
· To indent and receive supplies.
· To maintain vendors' database.
· To ensure that narcotics are kept under lock and key, and a separate register is maintaining about its receipt and issue.
· To ensure that expired stocks are properly discarded.
· To be able to independently make purchasing orders.
Contract length: 12 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Ability to commute/relocate:
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria